Saturday, January 12, 2008

Very Intriguing

As I was browsing through blogs I found this nifty little test. I plugged my blog in as well as quite a few others to try to figure out how it was coming to the results it was getting. I am still not sure, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it might not mean what some of us think (or hope) it means. Running my blog and coming out with genius initially gave me a happy feeling, but the more I thought about it the more I have come to the conclusion that if it takes a genius reading level to understand my blog I must be a sucky writer! So there you have it, I am terrible and those of you who get high school or lower display it proudly in the knowledge that you are a great writer!

If you have any idea how it comes up with these results please let me know.





3 comments:

Deanna said...

My Scenic Route blog has a readability of "High School", while my Weight Loss blog has a readability of "College - Post Grad" so I have a theory: it is the smiley faces. You just need to add a few smiley faces and you will dumb down your blog enough so I can read it ;-)

Amy said...

My latest entry must have been great writting by your theory because it brought my reading level down a notch...hmmm

And no smiley faces {:)

April said...

Deanna, I think in your case it was the butt sniffing that gave it the high school rating.

Amy, thanks for dumbing it down for us!