Thursday, January 24, 2008

Don't You Just Love Gifts?

These are the goodies I got in a swap I recently participated in called The Winter Wonderland Swap. It was through Knitting Help and it was my first knitting related swap. I made my very first trip to an Actual Knitting store to pick up yarn for my swapper and got to touch all sorts of great fibers I have only heard about from other people! LOLSo here it is all opened up and posed for a picture. Please notice the cute snowman who ventured across the country to move in with me...cute! I haven't used the Alpaca yet because I am trying to find the perfect project for it and I have a huge fear of messing it up!

So thanks again Riss for being such a great swapper!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Cute!

Amy the knittin fool said...

Hello there fellow sexy knitting sub mom! Thanks for the vote! Looks like you got quite a bunch of goodies...cool! I want a secret pal!

Hugs

Amy

Anonymous said...

I like presents too! Hey, maybe sometime this summer I'll come over and lounge around your pool and you can teach ME to knit! Then I will make a cool Christmas gift for you.
;]