Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally, Some Knitting

Christmas time and the knitting is secret. It is very difficult to post the knitting I have been doing when the recipients are the people (some of them) who read my blog.

I had this great idea to make a personalized dishcloth for each of my friends. I looked through tons of patterns until I found just the one I wanted to make for each of them. So without further ado...The parade of dishcloths:

For the Winter Wonderland swap I participated it: The Snowflake Dishcloth




For Deena: The Harry Potter Golden Snitch Dishcloth


For Deanna: Little Baby Feet dishcloth


For Amy: The Coffee Cup dishcloth


and because I can't remember to take pictures...

For Melanie: The Martini Glass Dishcloth
For Mom: The Christmas Tree Dishcloth


I think everyone enjoyed them (even if they might not enjoy using them!)

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Those are awesome! I am having so much fun with mine!

All kidding aside, I really do like it. Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

So, when are you going to post the great picture I sent you of the infamous martini dishcloth?

I just posted some pictures on my blog, but I like the way yours are outlined. I'll have to chat with you about some of these options.. Miss Blogger Extraordinairre..

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, yes they do have that border, it's just hard to see it.