Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crashing Down Around My Fingers

Ok loyal blog followers (follower). I know you have forgotten I ever had a blog so I thought I would surprise you and post something. I am getting my courage together because the last couple of times I have tried, my computer has crashed spectacularly.

I'm not sure what to mention that has happened over the last 3 months...


I made new friends.


Packed my kids up and sent them off to Florida where they became part of the show at Gator Land.



Had another one of my future funeral pictures taken. (There are very few pictures of me and those that do exist are usually blurry)

and posed the kids in front of a pond swarming with Gators (because I love them so much).
All in all it was a great vacation! If I can actually get this to post I'm sure there will be more exciting news to come!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You shouldn't sneak up on a girl like that! I was just browsing through my blogs when BAM! there's a post I didn't expect :)

It looks really nice there. Is it wrong to hate you because you saw sunshine in December?

Cute kids, btw. Did you have another one while you were down there?

Am I the only one that reads through the comment they wrote and think to themselves "Gee, I am witty"?

Deanna said...

Also, your new friends look nicer than your "old" friends :)