Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Alter Ego

I thought since some of you know that I have an alter ego, I should finally introduce her to you.


This is Amerielle. She is a level 44 Human rogue and enjoys sneaking up behind bad guys and stabbing them in the back. Lately she has been going the Thug route and carrying around that huge ugly mace, but you will often find her armed with a beautiful, shining dagger. She also has that large sward that she carries just to save time during her killing sprees.

She is very misunderstood as most people find rogues untrustworthy, but she is just doing her part for the Alliance.

Amerielle also has a few friends that I might introduce to you in the future. Then again, she likes to keep her business to herself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this post in English, b/c I don't understand a word of it!

btw, you are such a dork!

LOL J/K, I love Amerielle, and I wouldn't want to get on her bad side...

Deanna said...

I am not even sure what to comment on this post... MEGO ;)

April said...

Yours too!

Joyce said...

i clicked on your site through 'blogging chicks' and was immediately hooked when i saw your rogue! haha!

we're enemies though, because i'm horde.

natebc said...

HAHAHA I see you when you were a noobie!