Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tag

I have been tagged by Deanna so now I have to come up with 8 things you don't know about me but that I am willing to share with the world. Here goes...

1. I have earned a bachelors degree that I have never bothered to claim. Someday I will get around to doing the paperwork so I can 'officially' say I have that degree.

2. I am a HUGE procrastinator. (see above)

3. I always know where the exits are everywhere I go.

4. I dream of someday living on a sailboat.

5. I spend tons of time reading bike travel blogs. I really want to take a bike trip someday, but I am afraid I just wouldn't hold up under the dirt, cold and tent sleeping.

6. I have a belly button ring. (Yup, I'm cool like that!)

7. I have HORRIBLE eyesight. Without correction I would be almost unable to navigate through my own home.

8. I shave my legs EVERY day. I can't stand even one tiny bit of stubble on even the coldest of winter days.


There, more than you ever wanted to know about me! Since Deanna tagged all the blogging people I know I will tag a couple non-bloggers in the hope they will join us in the blogging world. Melanie and Deena

By the way, did you know that the blogger spell check flags the word Bloggers as a misspelling?

3 comments:

Cori said...

So, this living on a sailboat thing, is that with or without the kids and husband???

Deanna said...

Oooh Oohhh... Don't forget this one: You have the strangest urge to jump when standing near the edge of a high drop-off.

:-)

Amy said...

OK -- several things to say here:
1) Cori, I think she'll be living with me -- husbands and children are allowed to visit.
2)I was amused by the jumping thing until recently I exerienced a similiar insane (I use that word losely) moment. I had some cleaning supplies on the kitchen counter and started to think what would happen if I couldn't stop myself and drank some...
3)Will you please quit your number 2 and plan a number 5 for us!!!