Saturday, October 13, 2007

SMELLY

This weeks theme is smelly and this is the first picture I thought of. It was taken over the summer at a cross country party we held at our house. A huge storm came up and all the kids had to come inside to escape the rain, thunder and lightening. There were about 30 teenagers in all and this is just a portion of the shoes they all took off when they came in the house. I wish I had gotten a shot of all the shoes that were out on the porch too! (I have to admit though that I don't recall it actually being smelly but I may have just been occupied with other things with all those kids in the house!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my look at all those shoes. I like your interpretation of smelly. You had a full house!

Susan said...

Oh yes, I am certain that it was smelly. Great photo.

Mine's up too.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

That sure is a lot of smelly shoes! Great photo and have a good weekend. Thanks for visiting my post.

Andree said...

I notice a lot of reflectors there! Cool.

Anonymous said...

That HAD to be smelly--just my kid brother's shoes are smelly enough.

Deanna said...

That picture might as well have been scratch and sniff. Eww...

Mommy Lutchi said...

thats a lot of smelly.
Mine is up at My two Cents Worth and
The 4 Seasons Of My Life I hope you can visit me too.

Anonymous said...

I imagine that another appropriate theme for this particular day would be "noisy"!