Sunday, February 25, 2007

A use for even unfinished projects


I woke up this morning to find that my knitting bag had been raided and pieces of my 7 year old daughter's unfinished blanket were being put to good use.

Please don't hate my color choice...it's what she likes! I know some knitters frown on the cheap acrylic yarn, but I have an afghan my grandma made me 30 years ago that still gets daily use today. It is made from acrylic and I treasure it like it was gold! I don't even know how many times it has been washed and dried and is so cuddly soft. If it was good enough for Grandma, it's good enough for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW April, you are so witty and interesting that I could (and probably will) read you everyday! Bring on the BLOGS!

April said...

Hey Deanna! Would you like to be president of my new fan club? I am getting overwhelmed with people clamoring for my autograph and t-shirts!