Friday, February 23, 2007

First Post, First Blog

After years of enjoying the internet and reading the wonderful blogs of so many fun people, I have decided it is time to start my own. I also need a little incentive to get some of my projects finished and if the pressure of publishing my current (and not so current) works in progress gives me the nudge I need, so be it.

I am a crafter. I say that with a conviction that I don't always believe but if crafting can be judged by interest and the sheer amount of supplies that I have collected over the years, then it must be true...right?

Beyond crafting, I also enjoy many other hobbies...most notebly my love of fitness. I am an avid video fitness lover and use my DVD's pretty much every day, especially during the long, cold Michigan winters. When spring springs this year I am very seriously considering training for a triathalon. There, I said it. Now it must be true.

Ok, enough for my first day at this. It is now time to dust off the digital camera and get ready to share myself with the world. (or just myself in print if I am the only one who ever reads this)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing out my comments. Wow, April, you are so witty and interesting I will read your blog every day!