Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A good day of knitting



Well, today passed pleasantly enough with lots of waiting time (otherwise known as knitting time). Maybe soon I will look forward to all of those trips to pick up kids. What else is there to do but knit away?!


I finished another square for my 7 year olds blanket and started another of my ever present dishcloths. I can see a few mistakes I have made along the way, but I don't rip out dishcloths, I just plow on through. They are my practice for bigger and better things (although the family really likes my knitted dishcloths-we prefer them to purchased ones).


I also found the pattern I ordered a couple of days ago in the mailbox when I got home. Here it is Cool Hemp Ponchette but I am still deciding what to use to make it. I first saw it at Knitting Escapism and fell in love with it as I am with all of this lovely ladies work. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: