Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sweet!











Posted by Picasa

So, it's not Saturday anymore but this picture is just as sweet today. This is a picture of my friend Deanna taken last week at her baby shower. She is so excited to be at the shower because it means that very soon she will bring her little boy home from Ethiopia!



I could have taken a picture of the the desserts at the party, but they are nowhere as sweet as Deanna. Of course the baby is even sweeter but she is keeping his picture out of the blogging world until he gets home!

























4 comments:

Deanna said...

Awww.... What can I say? :-)

Nature Girl said...

Congrats to Deanna, She is beaming here! I bet she is so excited!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

that is SO exciting. We adopted from China and I remember the feeling!!! Congrats to her :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Deanna! I'm sure everyone's excited :)