Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tiny

So today's theme is tiny...I had a lot of trouble thinking of a picture this week. I kept coming up with things that may be tiny, but are not good photo subjects- my patience, my willpower, my motivation. Maybe a picture of my waist or thighs? (JOKE)

The other day my kids came running in the house and insisted that I put a baby bird back into it's nest. I did it and (of course) forgot to take a picture of it. So in the baby bird theme here is a photo of a Mommy bird sitting on her eggs.


Now I am off to pick up Harry Potter and bury my nose in a book for the next couple of days! See, tiny willpower! Big motivation!

5 comments:

Andree said...

That is a wonderful photo! And that's a hoot about tiny will power!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photo! :) What a cute mama bird sitting on her nest. Nice capture. :)

Enjoy your book. ;)

Sarah said...

Great photo. Enjoy the Harry Potter.

Deanna said...

Great picture! So nice to see you still blog once in a while :-)

Deanna said...

Maybe your next theme should be cob webs and dust bunnies... That seems to be all that is gathering at your blog since you haven't updated in forever :-)