Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back to hobbies...

One of my main hobbies is working out. I have drifted away so much in the last 7 months or so and I have been trying to get myself back into shape.


I decided I wanted to do a triathlon this year, so I dusted off my bike and started riding. Here she is, her name is Tillie because I ride 'til I'm tired. (no comments from the perverts please)



I know it's not a triathlon bike, or even a road bike, but I think it would do.

So, here I am, training away on my bike and practicing the ride immediately followed by the run when I discovered I can no longer even run a mile! How is it I can do an hour of step aerobics and not run a mile?

Anyway, switch gears, (pun intended) and I am going to work on my run with an eye to a 5K later this summer. Now that I've said it here, I must do it! Anyone want to join me?


1 comment:

Deanna said...

Whoa! Two posts in one day. I am in blog heaven!! :)