Saturday, March 15, 2008

So, Where Do You Start?

Where do you start when you haven't blogged in almost 2 months? I mean, things DO happen, but which are the important ones?

I will start with a party!!

Deanna from Taking the Scenic Route to Parenthood puts on the best parties I have ever seen! This one was a Murder mystery dinner party set in Napa Valley, California (wine, anyone?)

We each had a part to play and game plays out with scripts for each of us and clues we must figure out to discover who killed Barry Underwood (whose body was discovered under a wooden floor in the cellar...)

We arrived to a beautiful themed spread that I'm sure took our esteemed hostess hours of work to put together.



We had a great time eating, drinking and enjoying general merriment as we played out the murder mystery to finally discover who the murder was. I will not give it away here, but we weren't disappointed in the story line.

Here we have Ralph Rottingrape, Bud Wizer, Otto Von Schnapps and Papa Vito all dressed in their party clothes.



And here are the ladies...Bonny Lass, Marilyn Merlot (yours truly) Hedy Shablee and Tiny Bubbles.

Thanks Deanna for the great time and we look forward to next months party!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoying general merriment...that's an understatement

Deanna said...

It is easy to throw fun parties when you have fun friends. Great pics, by the way. Can you send some my way?

Deanna said...

Oh yeah, and general merriment is an understatement since my abs hurt the next day from laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you have more pictures of Otto Von Schnapps for me to keep!! lol Wow, you girls sure have fun! You ladies look fabulous, and the guys are hysterical!! Did Otto pick out his own outfit? And I think I'm going to steal that moniker for myself, Marilyn Merlot!

John Henry Goico said...

I enjoy painting, drawing, calligraphy, reading, writing, scrapbooking, photography, and decorating. click through the next article