Sunday, March 4, 2007

When will it end?

Ok, who is tired of this?








Or this? (one of my gardens)






Swim anyone???


I'll give you this to perk you (or me) up and remind you that spring will come eventually.






After searching through the pictures of my gardens I am just about dying to get my hands dirty. I might have to get out the old milk jugs and potting soil and do some winter sowing. It is worth it just to hear my husband say, "Those are some nice jugs you've got there!"

If you are interested in winter sowing, here is a great place to find out about it. Garden Web scroll to the second to the bottom forum and have fun!

On the knitting front, I got lots of work done on my daughters multi colored blanket this weekend. I enjoyed my first KIP (knit in public) during a seminar...I could not just sit there and waste all those knitting hours. Good news, passed the class even though I knitted through it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that is some dreary lookin' weather there. I am so glad it is sunny and 78 degrees here :)

So, when do the knitting classes start?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like reading your blog. Update!