Tuesday, March 6, 2007

By Popular Demand...


I am often asked how many workout videos I own, so I decided to get them out and find out. This pile represents 59 tapes/dvd's and 67 workouts (because many of the dvd's have more than one workout on them). I have a tendency to loan them out and forget who has them, so I am actually missing quite a few. I can think of 8 right off the top of my head that seem to be gone, so if you have one of them please let me know so I can account for it. Inquiring minds want to know.


Before you ask why I would need that many workouts, consider how boring it would be to do the same tape day after day. Yes, that is why I have so many, for variety, not because I'm addicted to them. (I guess if you are going to be addicted to something, I can think of worse things)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have one of your Cathe VHS (fits in that set) and a Cathe DVD. Checking out your collection I am wondering: Is the Solid Gold Cardio fun? Looks fun... If it is I would like to borrow it, please :) I could trade you for the two Cathe tapes I have (since they are yours LOL). I am way too out of shape for Cathe these days!

BTW, that is some fancy presentation you have going on there.

Anonymous said...

Alright, I have a conspiracy theory going on and since you are the garden guru, you will know. :)

I just ordered catalogs from Gurneys, Michigan Bulb and Henry Fields. I noticed that they all have the same LLC and phone numbers that are within one digit of each other. Are they all the same company?? I feel sorta used and dirty right now...

April said...

Deanna,

I didn't know you were so delicate and easily corrupted!

I am finding that they are all affiliated with "Gardens Alive" which doesn't have the most wonderful reputation.

Check out http://davesgarden.com/gwd/
for all kinds of info about different companies and gardeners comments about their experience with them. I don't think I would order from Michigan Bulbs- I have heard not so great stuff about them.

And...you are welcome to borrow that Christi anytime...she is more fun that a barrel of monkeys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... never played with a barrel of monkeys. How many calories will I burn?

April said...

400 per hour unless they throw poop at you, then 450 because of the ducking.

Deanna said...

Ok, can I trade in the severe step videos you loaned me for Cathe's Power Circuit and Boot Camp? Unless you use those a lot, then I will just trade in the severe step :)