Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long Lost Relatives

I finally met up with my long lost sister on Sunday and well as her family and my Uncle and Aunt from Florida. We had a nice visit even though it rained for the first time in MONTHS around here.

This is Melanie in her usual pose (her words).




We (Grandparents, Kids and I) had a fun trip to the museum yesterday. Can you pick out all the live people in the picture?


Eric narrowly missed being eaten by the dino!

By the way Deanna, please explain again how to delete pictures. As you can probably see I can't seem to figure it out.







4 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow! You and Melanie look quite a bit alike! Maybe it's just the pose...

April said...

LOL! I almost spit out a mouthful of wine all over the computer when I read that!

Deanna said...

Here's a comment to tide you over for 10 days. Try not to miss me too much :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, your sister sure is a hottie! ;-) Have Deena call me, I can walk her through all this newfangled computer commenting now, I'm an expert..
Love ya! ~Melanie :-)